Old IFD Station 16

Located in Indianapolis' Butler-Tarkington neighborhood, TSV acquired the property in 2019. Originally built in 1932 as the Indianapolis Fire Department Station 16, TSV was selected by the City of Indianapolis to entitle and repurpose the property with commercial uses.

Tinker House

Acquired in 2016, the building was originally built in 1913 as the headquarters for the US Bank Furniture Company. Neglected and vacant for over a decade, today, it houses a mix of businesses who have brought this beautiful property back to life.

Acacia Fraternity HQ

After 30+ years of being located in an aging office park, Acacia International Fraternity Organization worked w TSV to relocate their offices.

Irvington Lofts

Completed in 2013, this award winning, 50 unit, $9,200,000 affordable tax credit apartment project transformed the site of a crime plagued, abandoned motel within Indianapolis' largest historic neighborhood.

49th and Penn

In 2008, Antone Najem led the off market acquisition and was instrumental in the redevelopment of the former Hamaker Pharmacy building located in the Meridian Kessler neighborhood. Today it houses the original, expanded Cafe Patachou as well as other restaurants and businesses that serve the area.

Franciscan Health

Redeveloped in 2014, this $1,590,000 build to suit medical office building replaced an aging doctor's office and expanded the practice to over 6,000 square feet.

874 Virginia Avenue

874 Virginia Avenue is located in the Fountain Square neighborhood in Indianapolis, IN. 874 Virginia Avenue contains street level commercial space and 3 rental apartments on the second level and carriage house.

Binford Business Center

Acquired in 2014, the 36,188 square foot Binford Business Center underwent a renovation and leasing program that took the property to 100% occupancy within 10 months.